The Lecture Series of the Australian Mathematical Society commenced publication in 1984. It aims to cover all areas of mathematics whilst focussing on the needs of Australian University curricula. Books in the series will be appropriate for undergraduate, honours and first year graduate levels,as well as providing access to new areas for mathematics professionals. The series has a particular emphasis on texts developed from areas in which Australian mathematicians are strong in either research or teaching.
The Lecture Series is published by Cambridge University Press and more information, including a list of recent publications can be found on the CUP web site.
The Editorial Board is very keen to receive submissions of monographs or just proposals for a text. These should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Jacqui Ramagge, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you decide to make a full proposal, please consult the information page. The Editorial Board would appreciate your addressing the areas discussed there to help us make a quick yet well-considered decision, on your proposal.
- Prof. Jacqui Ramagge (Editor-in-Chief, University of Sydney).
- Prof. Gary Froyland (University of New South Wales);
- Prof. Michael Murray (University of Adelaide);
- Prof. Cheryl E. Praeger (University of Western Australia);
Most Recent Titles
-  Wavelets: A Student Guide
Peter Nickolas, University of Wollongong (21e949a4f768fd8ffba28afd2cd9f665 | Published, January 2017)
-  Classical Groups, Derangements and Primes
Timothy C. Burness, University of Bristol & Michael Giudici, University of Western Australia (Paperback | Published January 2016)
-  Neverending fractions
Jonathan Borwein, Alf van der Poorten, Jeffrey Shallit and Wadim Zudilin (Paperback | Published August 2014)
-  Representations of Lie algebras: an introduction through 𝔤𝔩n
Anthony Henderson, University of Sydney (Paperback | Published August 2012)
-  Lectures on Real Analysis
Finnur Lárusson, University of Adelaide (Paperback & Hardback | Published June 2012)
-  Unitary Reflection Groups
Gustav I. Lehrer & Donald E. Taylor (Paperback & eBook format | Published September 2009)
-  Quantum Groups: A Path to Current Algebra
Ross Street & Ross Moore (technical) (Paperback | Published January 2007)
-  Chaos: A Mathematical Introduction
John Banks, Valentina Dragan, Arthur Jones (Paperback | Published May 2003)
-  A Course in Modern Analysis and its Applications
Graeme L. Cohen (Hardback & Paperback & eBook format | Published July 2003)
-  Industrial Mathematics: Case Studies in the Diffusion of Heat and Matter
Glenn R. Fulford, Philip Broadbridge (Hardback & Paperback | Published December 2001)