MATRIX | Mathematical Research Institute — Submission deadline
05 Mar 2017
Check out our exciting upcoming programs for 2017 and 2018 at http://www.matrix-inst.org.au!
MATRIX looks forward to a very busy 2017 with the first program, Hypergeometric Motives and Calabi-Yau Differential Equations (8–27 January) already completed.
Call for Program Proposals and Expressions of Interest
- This is a reminder that the next Call for Program deadline is Friday 21 April 2017 for 2018 and 2019 full program proposals.
- MATRIX also accepts one-page Expressions of Interest (EOIs) at any time.
- Program proposals and EOIs can be submitted here.
Outside our fully supported programs, it is possible to make self-funded use of our facilities for intensive research collaboration and/or other small group work. Such visits are subject to the approval of MATRIX and can be arranged by sending an email request which briefly outlines the proposed research and your proposed dates.
Our current and upcoming programs for 2017 and 2018 are listed below.
Current and Upcoming Programs in 2017:
- Hypergeometric motives and Calabi Yau differential equations
8–27 January 2017
- Computational Inverse Problems
13–23 June 2017
- Integrability in Low-Dimensional Quantum Systems
26 June – 21 July 2017
- Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order: Celebrating 40 Years of Gilbarg and Trudinger’s Book
16–28 October 2017
- Combinatorics, Statistical Mechanics, and Conformal Field Theory
29 Oct.– 18 Nov. 2017
- Mathematics of Risk
20 Nov.– 8 Dec. 2017
- Tutte Centenary Retreat
26 Nov.– 2 Dec. 2017
- Geometric R-matrices: From Geometry to Probability
17–22 December 2017