MATRIX | Mathematical Research Institute - Submission deadline and new web URL
05 Jul 2016
Upcoming submission deadline:
- The submission deadline for full proposals for programs in 2017 and 2018 is Monday 8 August 2016.
- There is still availability for programs scheduled in mid-2017.
- Expressions of Interest for 2019 may also be submitted.
- Program proposals and EOIs can be submitted here.
MATRIX research collaborations outside program times:
Outside our fully supported programs it is possible to make completely self-funded visits to MATRIX to make use of the available office space and facilities at Creswick, for example to work intensively in a small group. Such visits are subject to the approval of MATRIX but can be arranged by sending an email request which briefly outlines the proposed research and timings.
Our current and upcoming programs for 2016 and 2017 are listed below.
MATRIX@Melbourne | Mathematical Research Institute
Richard Berry Building, The University of Melbourne
Parkville, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 3130 E: email@example.com
twitter.com/MATRIXatMelb | matrixatmelbourne.org.au
Current and Upcoming Programs in 2016:
- Winter of disconnectedness
27 June – 8 July 2016
- Approximation and optimisation
10–22 July 2016
- Refining C-algebraic invariants for dynamics using KK-theory
18–29 July 2016
- Interactions between topological recursion, modularity, quantum invariants and low-dimensional topology
28 Nov.– 23 Dec. 2016
Upcoming Programs in 2017:
- Hypergeometric motives and Calabi Yau differential equations
8–28 January 2017
- Integrability in Low-Dimensional Quantum Systems
- Mathematics of Risk
20 Nov.– 8 Dec. 2017
- Tutte Centenary Retreat 26 Nov.– 2 Dec. 2017
- Geometric R-matrices 17–22 December 2017
- Non-equilibrium systems and special functions