Decadal Plan presentations
17 Feb 2013
As Project Officer for the Decadal Plan for the Mathematical Sciences I will be sharing in a series of presentations about the plan, designed to inform the mathematical sciences community about the themes which have currently been identified and to encourage input into the development of the plan.
The following arrangements have currently been fixed. Updated details will be available at http://www.mathscidecadalplan.org.au/events/.
- Tuesday 19th February 11am, Carslaw Lecture Theatre 175, The University of Sydney.
Co-presenter: Professor Gus Lehrer.
- Wednesday 20th February 11am, Priestley Building (67) Room 442, The University of Queensland.
Co-presenter: Professor Graeme Pettet.
- Wednesday 27th February 2pm, The Australian National University.
Co-presenter: Professor Markus Hegland.
- Thursday 28th February 12noon, Napier Building Room 208, The University of Adelaide.
Co-presenter: Professor Jerzy Filar.
- Friday 1st March 12 noon, Alan Gilbert Building Theatre 4, The University of Melbourne.
Co-presenter: Professor Peter Taylor.
- Tuesday 5th March, University of Western Australia.
Co-presenter: Professor Cheryl Praeger.
- University of Tasmania: date to be fixed.
Co-presenter: Professor Larry Forbes.