6th Annual International Conference on Computational Mathematics, Computational Geometry & Statistics
Dates: 6–7 March 2017
Venue: Hotel Fort Canning, 11 Canning Walk Singapore
- Prof. Chia-Li Wang, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
Self- vs. Social Optimization in Queueing Management
- Assoc. Prof. Ajay Asra, Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, Natonal University of Singapore
Multilevel Sequential Monte Carlo
- Assoc. Prof. Birgit Loch, Department of Mathematics, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
Teaching Mathematics and Statistics with Digital Technology
- Prof. C. B. Gupta, Department of Mathematics, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India
Modelling of Rural Urban Migration: A Statistical Investigation of Western Uttar Pradesh (India)
Workshop on “Simulation and Its Application”
By Prof. C. B. Gupta, Department of Mathematics, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India
- Definition of Simulation Technique
- Need of Simulation Technique
- Various Types of Simulation
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Generation of Random Variates for General Discrete and Continuous Probability Distribution
- Generation of Random Variates from Special Discrete and Continuous Probability Distributions such as Bernoulli, Binomial, Poisson, Exponential, Uniform etc.
- Application of Simulation Techniques in Some Real Life Situations Related to Queuing and Inventory Management
The Conference Proceedings:
Print ISSN: 2251-1911, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-192X
All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) (Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396).
All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance.
GSTF JMSOR is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ).
Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Operational Research and Statistics” to be published by GSTF.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- CMCGS 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 25th November 2016
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 16th December 2016
- Late Registration Deadline: 6th January 2017
- Conference Dates: 6th – 7th March 2017