Fees for Membership, 2013
The following prices are in Australian dollars.
(Membership fee does not attract GST.)
Online renewals are now available.
|Membership class||AustMS subs||ANZIAM subs|
|Early Career member*||$63||$12|
|Reduced rate member||$32||$6|
- *Early Career Researchers (ECRs) have reduced membership fees for the Society at 50% of the ordinary membership rate, for up to five years after award of their PhD.
- One year's free membership is offered to all new full-time graduate (incl. Honours) students in Mathematics, enrolled at an Australian university.
- Existing Ordinary Members who renew their subscriptions before 1st January 2013 are entitled to a rebate of $5.00, which should be deducted from their payments.
- All new Ordinary members are entitled to pay their first year's subscription at the concessional rate of $63 (no rebate for early payment).
- The optional subscription fee for ANZIAM is additional to the Society subscription.
- The education membership is reserved for members of either AAMT or MERGA.
- Life Membership at Retirement is available for Members over 55 years for $630.
- Members over 70 with at least 30 years of membership: free.
- The subscription for Institutional Members is $1524.
- The small annual increases in membership fees are in line with inflation.
Fees for Accreditation, 2013
The following fee must accompany each application for accreditation.
Apart from the usual annual subscription fees, there are no ongoing charges for accredited members.
(Accreditation fee does not attract GST.)
| Accreditation type||Cost|