Postgraduate Studies Information for Australian Mathematics Departments
Here are links to web pages concerning postgraduate studies in Mathematics at Australian Universities. The information available at each site varies, but may include information on course regulations, research areas, supervisors, scholarships and so forth. Many departments with active graduate programs do not have specific pages aimed at prospective students. In this case we recommend looking at their main web pages on the list of all Australian Mathematics Departments.
Many departments also have lists of their current postgraduate students. Where these are available, we have provided separate links.
Any department which has pages which should be listed here should let us know.
- Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA)
- Australian National University — Student List
- Cooperative Research Centre for Advanced Computational Systems (ANU)
- Curtin University of Technology — Student List
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- La Trobe University (Bundoora)
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology — Student List
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- University of Adelaide
- University of Melbourne
- University of Newcastle — Student List
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Sydney — Student List
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology, Sydney — Student List
- University of Western Australia — Graduates List
- University of Wollongong — Student List
- Victoria University of Technology — Student List
Graduate study in New Zealand
The following list is maintained by the New Zealand Mathematical Society.