The Society has two subscription rates:
Electronic versions of our journals (2002–2004)
The Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society and The ANZIAM Journal are now available both in print and electronic forms. For the electronic form, just follow the link in the previous sentence. Issues more than 5 years old can be downloaded freely. Printed versions of back issues are also available.
Electronic versions of our journals (2008– )
The Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, The ANZIAM Journal and Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society are now published by Cambridge University Press (CUP). To subscribe to these either consult the Journal subscriptions prices links above, or follow the links in the previous sentence to pages where you will find further links to the CUP website.
Electronic versions of our journals (2005–2007) are available:
The Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society and the ANZIAM Journal are available both in print and electronic forms. They can be purchased in print only, or electronically only, or both print & electronically. (These issues will eventually become available for free download, once more than 5 years old.)The journals are available in PDF format, and can be read by using the freely distributed Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
Subscribers to electronic versions of Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society and The ANZIAM Journal, must advise us of their :
- Institution's postal address
- DOMAIN NAME (e.g. the domain name for the University of New South Wales is unsw.edu.au; for the University of Edinburgh it is
- IP-mask (e.g. devices at the University of New South Wales have IP addresses of the form 129.94.*.* or 149.171.*.* . The IP addresses of the form 129.215.*.* are at the University of Edinburgh)
- Email contact address so we can notify the institution when access to the journals has been turned on.
For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions about Electronic Subscriptions page.
Early-bird discounts are available
To be eligble for our early-bird discounts, your orders must be paid for before 31st December for issues to be published in the following year. By doing this you will avoid unnecessary delivery delays, and you can enjoy a special early-bird discount per set of 2 volumes purchased, which should be deducted from the journal's price. The discounts are:
- Journal of the AustMS: AUD $20.00 (US $12.00)
- The ANZIAM Journal: AUD $15.00 (US $9.00)
- Bulletin: AUD $20.00 (US $12.00)
- Gazette: NO DISCOUNT
Agents can also enjoy these early-bird discounts in addition to the usual 10% Agent's discount, if payment is received by 31 December.
Please note that:
- Universities and institutions subscribing to our journals for exchange purposes only enjoy a 30% discount on each journal where there are 1 to 19 subscriptions, and a 50% discount on each journal where there are 20 or more subscriptions.
- All Australian customers pay 10% GST (Goods & Services Tax) when they subscribe to our publications (included in the journals' price)
- Overseas customers do not pay GST, but will be charged a nominal overseas postage surcharge on printed journals (included in the journals' prices)
- All claims must be received within six months of date of despatch from the printer. Agents and customers claiming for journal(s) after the six months period will be advised to purchase the claimed issue(s).
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at:
AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICAL PUBLISHING ASSOCIATION INC.
ABN: 67 722 717 096
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building
Australian National University
ACT 0200 AUSTRALIA
Telephone: (61 2) 6125 8922
Fax: (61 2) 6125 8923