PhD Scholarship in Secure User Authentication with Continuous Adaptive Risk Evaluation
Information Security and Network Science Research GroupClosing date: 30th October 2015
RMIT, in conjunction with CA Technologies, is offering an exciting new post-graduate doctoral training position in the field of information security. You will be working as part of the Information Security and Network Science Research Group.
The scholarship is worth $30,000 per annum for up to three years.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have an excellent academic record with a H1 level Honours, a masters by research degree or a masters by coursework degree with 3.5/4.00 GPA
- meet RMITŐs entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
- meet RMIT's english language requirements
- be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- have a strong mathematical and computer science background.
For more information, click here
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**