University of Adelaide
School of Mathematical SciencesPosted on: Tue Sep 15 2015
The following scholarships are being funded through the Data to Decisions CRC, and are top-ups worth $15,000 p/a, available to domestic and international students.
- BTN011 Beat the News: Quantifying the effects of mass media on societal events
- BTN010 Beat the News: Human mobility and spatio-temporal models for disease dynamics
- BTN009 Beat the News: Automatic anomalous event detection
- BTN008 Beat the News: Social Network Dependent impact scores for quantifying influence
- BTN007 Beat the News: Real-time political polling via sentiment analysis on social media
- BTN006 Beat the News: Estimating epidemiological parameters using Big Data
- BTN005 Beat the News: Early warning signals for emergence
Please contact Lewis Mitchell for expressions of interest.
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**