Australian Red Cross Blood Service
MelbournePosted on: Tue Nov 2015
Our Client the Australian Red Cross Blood Service is entrusted with the supply of blood in Australia. They collect and process life-saving blood products for patients in need.
Within a professional and close-knit team based in Melbourne, you will be responsible for undertaking proactive and reactive in-depth analysis to support the business and ensure delivery of the Blood Services strategic direction. Your challenge is to understand the complexities of Blood Service data both in terms of core systems and internal data warehouses, to analyse and support the business in acquiring knowledge to solve problems, plan, evaluate and monitor performance.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a research, mathematics, analysis, or statistics discipline and/or demonstrated experience in a similar environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to reason conceptually and manage complex projects.
- Proven skills in statistics including regression analysis and statistical modelling
- Proficient/advanced IT knowledge in Business Intelligence tools in the creation, manipulation and presentation of data. SQL knowledge essential. R or Python knowledge desirable
- A sound understanding of the theory of database structure and design.An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to produce high quality business reports.
- Analytical in your approach to problem solving with a strong business acumen and proven ability to analyse data. Great with detail, working under pressure and using computer applications.
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with pride that your work will impact lives for the better, a generous salary packaging benefits and corporate rates for private health insurance. If you meet the above qualifications and experience requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Deirdre Perkins on 0439669729.
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**