Mathematician/Game Designer for Gaming Industry
Reel Time Gaming
Brisbane, QueenslandClosing date: 5th May 2017
Want a Real Maths Job?
Reel Time Gaming creates gambling games for internet casinos and also for Electronic Gaming Machines (pokies), available at gambling venues around the world.
We are seeking additional Games Designers with strong mathematical skills to join our expanding Brisbane team.
You will be a member of a young and enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team including game designers, artists, programmers and testers, and an integral part of the life- cycle of game development.
For this position you will be required to work in-house at our Brisbane office.
- Create and research mathematics for new games;
- Develop ideas and concepts suitable for new games;
- Co-ordinate with the Art Manager and Artists for the creation of the required artwork and sounds, for implementation into software;
- Participate in the review of the game once programmed, to ensure the game concept is correctly implemented;
- Create documentation and specifications for games;
To succeed in this position, you must have:
- An excellent knowledge of Excel and other mathematical tools;
- A relevant tertiary qualification with mathematics studies (including a focus on probability);
- A strong interest in the gaming industry;
- A creative flair and an eye for detail;
We will provide an attractive salary package commensurate with your skills and experience.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and determination to succeed, a passion for maths and are a team player, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to start their career or alternatively an individual with strong mathematical skills wishing to make a career change.
Please note that the focus of this position is primarily maths based with software programming a secondary skill.
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**