3 Slot Game Designers/Mathematicians
Ainsworth Game Technology
NewingtonPosted on: Tue Jul 26 2016
Ainsworth Game Technology is a globally recognised technology company engaged in product design and manufacture of electronic gaming machines.
Due to the company's continued growth we are seeking to appoint 3 Slot Game Designers/Mathematicians to join our team on a full time basis located at our head office in Newington.
Reporting to the Math Development Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for game submission for local and global markets.
You will be involved in transferring game to gain approving in all markets with different regulations required and to work with experienced game designers.
To be successful in the position you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in gaming industry.
- Have exceptional mathematical skills, specialising in probability and statistics.
- High level of competence with Office, especially MS excel
- Be creative and imaginative.
- Be willing to learn.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
- An analytical thinker.
- Have great attention to detail.
Highly desirable attributes for role:
- Excellent numeracy skills with Tertiary qualifications in Mathematics or similar level of numeracy proficiency
- Basic Programming skills such as C++.
- An interest in some type of gaming (cards, table games, board games, etc.)
If you have the right attributes to fill this role successfully then we want to hear from you.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes that we receive.
Only permanent residents need apply.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**