Operations Modelling Analyst
BrisbanePosted on: Tue Jul 14 2015
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Modelling Analyst to be involved in operations research and modelling.
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australians applicants to apply.
- Develop and maintain static/dynamic logistics simulation models to formulate solutions to problems
- Use developed models to test rail infrastructure and operational performance characteristics
- Assist fleet planning, crew planning and above rail business by providing insights/information to support business improvements/assumptions.
- Produce and maintain documents of developed models relating to Rail Infrastructure, trucking, port, ship and mine loading
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in either Maths, Operations Research, Engineering or IT
- Strong analytical/data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of statistical and dynamic modelling packages (e.g. SQL, Python, .NET, Geospatial tools and Simulation tools i.e. AnyLogic)
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds
- Great discounts and deals for personal travel
- Discounts at selected gyms
- Discounted motor vehicles
- Employee discounts on various retail brands
- Access to an employee assistance program
For more information and to apply, click here
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**