Closing date: 14th November 2014
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education. All learning is delivered through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson Australia is seeking Freelance Editors to work secondary schools product. Ideally, you will have worked in a digital environment and have some knowledge of secondary maths and science subjects. In addition to this, you will be confident editing online content and overall you will demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Freelance opportunity (3 months full-time) with the world's leading, learning company (and opportunity to extend through to a fixed-term contract)
- Flexibility to work from home or our stunning Dockland offices
- Be part of a team that is not afraid of a challenge, and learns from mistakes
- Share our values - bravery, imagination and decency.
- Demonstrated achievements in a digital, editorial environment (essential)
- Subject Matter Expertise in Maths or Science (preferable)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word (essential)
- Experience working with styles applied to strict customised templates (preferable)
- Working knowledge of Latex (critical)
- Skills in HTML/XML tagging (preferable)
Please forward your application by Fri 14th November 2014 to email@example.com
Please use the title "Freelance Editor" in the subject line of your email.
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**