Content and Learning Specialist
Closing date: 21st November 2014
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education. All learning is delivered through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson Australia is looking for Content & Learning Specialist - Maths to work with key stakeholders to deliver high quality maths content. You will ideally have a background teaching senior maths, preferably in a school setting. This is a 12 months full-time contract position and may suit candidates who are looking for a change from teaching. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a minimum of two years of experience teaching senior Mathematics, as well as the ability to integrate technology in your teaching and learning practices.
- 12 month fixed-term contract, with annual salary (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Laptop and mobile phone to use for work-related activities
- Stunning, heritage-listed building based in Melbourne's Docklands
- Close to public transport, car parking, shops and restaurants
- Take full advantage of our training and development programs
- Be part of an organisation that is passionate about solutions, not just products
- Work in an environment where ideas are shared, and success is celebrated
- Join a company that encourages innovation and seeks to make a difference in the lives of learners
- Be part of a team that is not afraid of a challenge, and learns from mistakes
- Share our values - bravery, imagination and decency.
- Experience teaching senior mathematics for a minimum of 2 years
- Recent experience working in a school environment as compared to TAFE or alternate setting
- Experience teaching at a school that has implemented 1-1 student devices
Please forward your application by the 21st of November 2014 to email@example.com
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**