Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Pure Mathematics
The University of Adelaide
Closing date: 30th November 2017
Salary: (Level A with PhD) $83,307 to $89,425, (Level B) $94,135 to $111,788 per annum. (1 position available)
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% applies.
Term of position: This fixed-term contract is available from March 1st 2018 for up to 5 years.
To be successful you should have:
- A PhD in Pure Mathematics or Mathematical Physics (if thesis submission is pending, state expected submission date).
- Demonstrated strong research capability, in terms of publications in geometric analysis or related areas.
- The potential to develop a strong publication record in the general area of the project or related areas.
- A strong background in geometric analysis, or related areas.
- Considerable initiative and the ability to work independently when required and to collaborate with other researchers in the school.
Please address and upload your responses to the selection criteria / 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. For additional information and tips on how to address the selection criteria, please go to: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/staff/future/apply/selection/
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Elder Professor Mathai Varghese, email: email@example.com
For more information and to apply, click here.
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**