ARC Research Associate
The University of Adelaide
School of Mathematical SciencesClosing date: 20th January 2017
We are seeking an excellent postdoctoral researcher for the ARC-funded project "Parametrised gauge theory and positive scalar curvature". Collaboration with other researchers and students in the school is also encouraged.
Salary: (Level A) $63,975 to $86,820 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of up to 17% may apply.
Term of position: This fixed-term contract is available 1 April 2017 for 3 years.
To be successful you should have:
- A PhD in Pure Mathematics or Mathematical Physics (if thesis submission is pending, state expected submission date).
- Demonstrated strong research capability, in terms of publications in related areas.
- The potential to develop a strong publication record in the area of the project or related areas.
- A strong background geometric analysis, or related areas.
- Considerable initiative and the ability to work independently when required and to collaborate with other researchers in the school.
For more information and to apply, click here.
**Mention you saw it on the AustMS website**